Tax Preparation Assistance
Free AARP Tax Assistance
The AARP Foundation and IRS together bring you Tax-Aide at the Library
· Tuesdays and Fridays from 10 am - 2 pm at the Sonoma Valley Regional Library
· February 4 - April 14 (no tax preparation 2/18 and 2/21; close at 1 on 2/11 and 3/10)
· No Age Requirement
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Register below for a 1-hour appointment
· Appointments for March will be available on Feb. 14; appointments for April open on March 13
We can prepare most returns with wages, interest, dividends, capital gains/losses, unemployment compensation, pensions and other retirement income, Social Security benefits and self-employment income (with limitations).
We CANNOT prepare the following returns:
· Self-employment returns if there are employees, losses, expenses that exceed $25,000, depreciation, business use of home or other complicating factors.
· Complicated Schedule K-1.
· Rental income, except land-only rentals or rentals of personal residence less than 15 days.
· Photo ID
· 2018 tax returns, both state and federal, if possible
· Proof of SSN or ITIN
· 2019 tax documents, including all income and deduction information
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Sonoma Valley Regional Library