Tech Help: Free One-on-One Technology Help
By appointment only, these 30 minute sessions from 10:30-11:30 on every Tuesday will allow you personalized attention to help you with the following:
- Introductory computer skills
- Introduction to the internet
- Setting up an email account
- Introduction to the library catalog-how to find a book, a CD, or a DVD, place holds and manage your account
- Downloading ebooks, audiobooks and streaming movies and tv shows
- Learn to use the Library’s online research tools
Sign up online, over the phone (707-546-2265), or in person at the Northwest Library.
- Registration is for a SINGLE 30-minute appointment.
- Individuals cannot double-book
- Appointment slots are available for the current thirty day time-span only.
- If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, you will have to reschedule for a later date and time.
- Appointments cannot exceed 30 minutes per person.
- If you need to cancel, please do so online or call Northwest Library at (707) 546-2265