Sonoma Valley Library Advisory Board Meeting
The Library Advisory Board for the Sonoma Valley Library meets at Sonoma Valley Library, 755 West Napa Street, Sonoma CA.
All meetings are open to the public.
- CALL TO ORDER: 3:45
Reports and updates on library governance, management, programs, services and support group activities as well as relevant City Council activities. All items are for discussion only.
- Friends Report
- Commissioner Report
- Library Director or Designee Report
- Branch Manager Report
- City Council Liaison Report
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE AUGUST 8, 2019 MEETING (October 10 meeting canceled due to power outage in Sonoma).
- PUBLIC APPEARANCES OR LETTERS
An opportunity for members of the public to address the Library Advisory & Friends’ Boards; times are limited at the Chair’s discretion.
- DISCUSSION ITEMS AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Introduction of new Youth LAB member: Zanett Velazquez
- OTHER ITEMS
An opportunity for Members place items on the next agenda, or request information from the Library Commissioner, Director or Branch Manager.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING: THURSDAY, February 13, 2020
TIME OF NEXT MEETING: 3:45 P.M.
Sonoma Valley Library, Forum Room
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
- 3:45pm - 5:00pm
- Sonoma Valley Regional Library