Tech Help: Free One-on-One Technology Help @ the Rincon Valley Library
One-on-One Technology Help @ the Rincon Valley Library
Get FREE one-on-one help with a librarian. By appointment only, these 30 minute sessions from 10:30-11:30 on every Tuesday will allow you personalized attention to help you with the following:
- Introductory computer skills
- Introduction to the internet
- Setting up an email account
- Introduction to the library catalog-how to find a book, a CD, or a DVD, place holds and manage your account.
- Downloading ebooks, audiobooks and streaming movies and tv shows
- Research beyond the internet-learn to use the Library’s online research tools.
Sign up online, over the phone (707-537-0162), or in person at the Rincon Valley Library.
- Registration is for a SINGLE 30-minute appointment.
- Individuals cannot double-book
- Appointment slots are available for the current thirty day time-span only.
- If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, you will have to reschedule for a later date and time.
- Appointments cannot exceed 30 minutes per person.
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Rincon Valley Library