Rohnert Park-Cotati Library Advisory Board
Sonoma County Library
ROHNERT PARK-COTATI REGIONAL LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – 5:00 P.M.
Library Conference Room - 6250 Lynne Condé Way, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- CONVENING & INTRODUCTIONS
- REPORTS & UPDATES
Reports and updates on library governance, management, programs, services and support group activities as well as City Council activities. All items are for discussion only.
- LIBRARY COMMISSIONER’S REPORT
- LIBRARY DIRECTOR’S REPORT
- BRANCH MANAGER’S REPORT
- YOUTH MEMBER’S REPORT
- FRIENDS OF THE ROHNERT-COTATI REGIONAL LIBRARY REPORT
- CITY COUNCIL LIAISONS’ REPORTS
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE MEETING February 20, 2018.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
An opportunity for members of the public to address the Board; times may be limited to three minutes at the Chair’s discretion.
- ACTION ITEMS
5.2. A presentation to the Library Commission has been planned for the July 9 meeting. Lisa Neuson will present a draft plan for the presentation.
- DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Review of recent outreach events.
- Discuss ideas for upcoming celebration and outreach.
- Reminder to participate in LAB survey.
- ADVISORY BOARD INFORMATION ITEMS
An opportunity for members of the Advisory Board to present brief, factual information, respond to public comments, place items on the next agenda, or to request information from the Library Commissioner, Director or Branch Manager.
Next meeting: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.