Project Rx: a Research Remedy for National History Day
National History Day Project Rx is a research open house. Students can:
- Conduct primary and secondary research with the guidance of library staff.
- Get one-on-one help from a History Day staff member.
- Attend a mini-lesson on annotated bibliographies and/or thesis statements.
- View sample projects.
- Get pumped up about History Day!
These events are first come-first serve, so get there early if you want to secure an appointment with a National History Day staff member.
- Saturday, January 27, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Central Santa Rosa Library