Sonoma Library Advisory Board Meeting
Sonoma County Library
SONOMA VALLEY LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Sonoma Valley Regional Library, Forum Room
755 West Napa Street Sonoma, CA 95476
- CALL TO ORDER
Reports and updates on library governance, management, programs, services and support group activities as well as relevant City Council activities. All items are for discussion only.
- Commissioner’s Report
- Library Director’s Report
- Branch Manager’s Report
- Friends’ Report
- City Council Liaison Report
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE MARCH 2017 MEETING.
- NO APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE May 11, 2017 MEETING – Note of changes needed. Bethany reports that she has them.
- PUBLIC APPEARANCES OR LETTERS
An opportunity for members of the public to address the Library Advisory & Friends’ Boards; times are limited at the Chair’s discretion.
- DISCUSSION ITEMS AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
Discussion Item:Natalie Sandoval, new youth member.Tom and Lisa met with her.She is absent this meeting due to family vacation.
- OTHER ITEMS
An opportunity for Members place items on the next agenda, or request information from the Library Commissioner, Director or Branch Manager.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING:
TIME OF NEXT MEETING: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 4:00 P.M.,
Sonoma Valley Library, Forum Room
- Thursday, August 10, 2017
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Sonoma Valley | Forum Room
- Sonoma Valley Regional Library